Thailand is currently regarded as one of the most dynamic environment for Start-ups in the region, with new and exciting developments happening every day. Just recently, the government pledged a fund of up to 20-billion baht in support of up-and-coming start-ups in the country, with a goal of establishing 10,000 start-ups in the country by 2018.
Furthermore, VC firms such as 500 Tuk-tuks (a 10-million USD micro-fund from 500 Startups), Invent and CyberAgents have been increasingly active in the country, with over 10 startups having received anything from Seed to Series B funding within this year alone.
Over the past five years, the market that has seen the highest investment growth in the country is E-Commerce, followed by FinTech – a particularly noteworthy market in both 2015 and this year, and lastly, E-Logistics
The Techsauce Summit 2016 (Powered by Digtial Ventures) is the biggest International Tech Conference in the region for foreign investors and entrepreneurs alike.The event is held at the Centara Grand at Central World hotel, located in the middle of the economic district of Bangkok for ease of commuting, on 23-24 July 2016.
- First time in this region world's top 3 accelerators are on same stage Ycombinator, Techstars, 500 Startups!
- Silicon Valley coming to Thailand! Co-founder of Cruise Automation (Acquired by General Motor), Co-founder of Parse (Acquired by Facebook)
- Good for international companies who want to enter to SEA market.
- Get first-hand tips about marketing to a SEA audience from the ‘regional unicorns’, Garena
- The event will be attended by all the top enterprises from industries such as Banking, TelCo and Retail
- Speak to the top 100 influencers/founders/startups from the region, who will be opening booths at the event
- The top VC Speed Dating event, where you get to meet up to 50 VCs
- All-day-long schedule of in-depth discussions about a variety of industries such as FinTech, E-Commerce, Gaming, Venture Capital, IOT and Smart Business Solutions
- For enterprises: a sharing of business models to achieve the best success when working with Startups by Arnaud Bonzom (Director of corporation innovation 500 Startups)
- A healthy roster of speakers such as the Former CEO of LINE Japan, the CEO of Camera 360 (For a regularly updated list of all our speakers, follow this link)