Techsauce recently attended the Pioneer's 18 startup conference in Vienna.
The ultimate meeting point for 2500 bold, pioneering entrepreneurs to look into the future and beyond. A global community of selected startups, executives and investors join forces under the roof of the 500-year-old Hofburg Imperial Palace in Vienna to redefine human tech frontiers. A yearly event of which the 2017 edition won the Bea World 'Best Conference 2017' Award.
It was two days of intense networking, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit which came to an end as Pioneers'18 introduced the world's first official conference theme tune composed by AI on the Arena stage.
Our flagship event in Vienna saw over 2,500 tech innovators, 550 startups and a host of top speakers -Werner Vogels (CTO, Amazon)
-David Bishop (former President of Sony Entertainment and MGM Entertainment)
- Jeff Burton (Co-founder of EA and founder of HolodeckVR)
- Emmett Shear (Founder, Twitch)
- Alexis Bonte (Venture Partner, Atomico)
- Suhair Khan (Program Manager of Google Arts & Culture)
- Juhan Lepassaar (European Commission, Digital Single Market) come together to tackle key global issues and showcase high-impact innovation under the ‘Blurred Frontiers’ theme.
From the thousands of applicants and selected 550 attending startups, in the end, SzeleSTIM beat off 50 top-notch challengers to emerge as the winner of the coveted Pioneers Challenge Award at Pioneers’18 today. The startup has developed a wearable earpiece designed to deliver customizable chronic pain treatment.
They’ve won a networking trip to Silicon Valley, as well as a trip to South East Asia to pitch at the Techsauce Global Summit.
For more information on the Techsauce global summit click the link below: